Calls for Artists!
KAE produces exhibition opportunities each year through open calls-for-art.
We want to showcase artists who work hard, are creative, and think outside the box. Many of KAE's exhibits are blind juried by curators and art professionals from around the world. This allows artists' work to be evaluated purely on merit rather than resume content. We also coordinate non-juried exhibits to give everyone's work a chance to been seen through the year.
All gallery exhibitions are open to the public and there is never an admission charge.
Lexo në shqipë
Solivagant: Solo Show
WHAT WE WANT
Solivant: an English noun meaning solitary wanderer. The artist often lives and creates in their own world. The artist's journey of creativity is can be one that travels in directions they do not plan, cannot predict but would not choose to change. We want to share your visual and creative journey with the world.
The KAE Gallery is excited to showcase the works of a single artist in its next exhibition. This is the gallery's first solo exhibition. The theme and the style and the medium is only for the artist to determine.
1. All works must have been created and produced within the last 3 years and artists must be 18 years or older.
2. Artworks submitted must not have been shown in a previous KAE Gallery exhibition.
3. Artist is required to submit 6 examples of work he/she will show in the solo show. This will give the juror an idea of the artist's work.
4. If the artist is selected, he/she MUST have a minimum of 8 works of art to exhibit and may have up to 15 total.
JUROR: To be announced
EXHIBITION DATES: Friday, March 09 – Sunday, April 29
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 February at 18:00
Submissions are considered incomplete until all forms, images, and fees are received by KAE Gallery by the deadline.
Use online submission form.
10€ fee per application.
Call for art opens: 29 January
Application Deadline and application fees due by: 09 February at 18:00
Results announced: 13 February
Drop-off work and artists' agreements: 16 February
Artists’ photo shoot: 03 March
Opening Reception: 09 March
Exhibition closes: 29 April
Artists pick-up work: 04-05 May
HOW TO PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
1. Bring cash directly to the KAE Gallery
2. Using bank transfer -- the KAE Gallery's Raiffeisen bank account #1503001004628929.
**Indicate your payment is for "Solo Show" and include your first and last name.
KAE Gallery's Exhibition Policies and Guidelines